• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the phillies better not win 1-0 again. come on pirates
Mike Stanton is a fucking butcher in the field
guess you just caught him on a bad day. he has been at the top of the defensive rankings the past few years.

Jangocube

Banned
Once again, on behalf of the Orioles, I come to you with an offer Yankee fans: Tommy Hunter for CC Sabathia or Kuroda/Rivera.

One time offer. You have till midnight.

Gaborn

Well, not too bad. Gonna miss him when we have to watch Turner pitch, but maybe he'll surprise us!

I think the plan is to just use Below in that spot for now and Villareal takes Below's spot in the bullpen. Which personally is what I'd prefer. I think Turner is going to be good when he's ready... but I don't want him up here again UNTIL he's ready.

I think the plan is to just use Below in that spot for now and Villareal takes Below's spot in the bullpen. Which personally is what I'd prefer. I think Turner is going to be good when he's ready... but I don't want him up here again UNTIL he's ready.

I like that plan better. And I agree with you on Turner. If he develops the way we think he will, going to be an absolutely killer pitching staff

Gaborn

I like that plan better. And I agree with you on Turner. If he develops the way we think he will, going to be an absolutely killer pitching staff

The pitching staff should be absolutely ridiculous in the next year or two. Just have to stay patient with the kids.

Meohsix

guncelebgifg0awhw5i28.gif

Redux

Banned
Watching what happened to Ubaldo today was a damn shame.

If the Indians get swept by the Blue Jays, I may reach a new level of depression.

Who wants to make one of those avatar bets, lets say if the game goes extra innings tomorrow/Jays win: I grab what ever avatar you shall choose (someone make a better bet.)

Riggs

Banned
Watching what happened to Ubaldo today was a damn shame.

If the Indians get swept by the Blue Jays, I may reach a new level of depression.

Who wants to make one of those avatar bets, lets say if the game goes extra innings tomorrow/Jays win: I grab what ever avatar you shall choose (someone make a better bet.)

I don't want to shame you. But I am down. I am willing to bet some Red Sox games on avatar consequences if anyone is down. I am truly fucked.

clemenx

Banned
Rays, Jays and O's to win the east and both wild cards. Believe!

Is Markakis going to finally develop that power this year? Superstar right there if that's the case.

Jangocube

Banned
Rays, Jays and O's to win the east and both wild cards. Believe!

Is Markakis going to finally develop that power this year? Superstar right there if that's the case.

I think he might be able to get back to 20 homers, which would be great considering he hits for great average and plays awesome in the field.

That, and the twins pitching is just terrible, so who knows. Fun to watch though!

damn Dee Gordon is fast. Like young Ichiro fast.]

If Ethier beasts in a contract year, I wonder if the Dodgers would trade him for prospects midway through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom