• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee-Row

Banned
Franchise mode, had Verlander decapitating the White Sox and then a soft grounder destroys my no-hitter. Actually Verlander's fielding is at fault.

Ap7PZpOCEAAxSme.jpg

Is getting a no-hitter or perfect game a trophy as well?

Macattk15

Carlos Peguero apparently just hit a 500 ft homerun in AAA onto a high school football field outside of the stadium.

I sure hope he can figure out how to hit MLB pitching like that.

3vbwB.jpg

clemenx

Banned
Hey, the White Sox used Thornton on a high leverage situation in the 8th and are using some other dude for the 9th.

Liking Ventura.

DarkFlow

Banned
I think LA and SD want to run every pitcher they have out there for this game at this rate. Are we sure they know this is a regular season game now?

Very nice win today for Los Mets

So happy the hitters can hit comfortably at the park. Shea was the definition of a fair ballpark for me as guys like Piazza/Hundley/Wright/etc were able to have damn good offensive years there.

The morons who thought the original CitiField dimensions were a good idea should be fired- it was probably the brainchild of that idiot Fred Wilpon in his ass-kissing to the Brooklyn Dodgers/NY Giants though... still can't wait for new ownership some day. I digress though.

rando14

oh fuck you delabar, you boned Felix's era

But wow! Mariners score more than 2 runs! Chone Figgins is Jesus reincarnate! All is well!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Oh oh! Let me do one.

2011 Braves : OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS COLLAPSE.

2012 Braves : WE HAVEN'T WON A GAME YET.
2011 Braves : OH MY GOD WE WON 22 GAMES MORE THAN THE MARINERS.

2012 Braves : I HATE FREDI GONZALEZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom