• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Hmm, so 3-1 to start the season with all 4 games on the road. Pretty sure if you extrapolate that out you end up with the M's being a comfortable division winner so I can't wait.

Gotta suck for the Rangers fans to realize that Holland got paid and now doesn't give a shit. Will be lucky to finish the season with an ERA under 5.

No surprise, Ackley the clear front runner for MVP, but what is crazy is that Figgins is gonna be comeback player of the year. M's sweep the awards, Ackley, Montero, Felix and Figgins.

oakland A's; dr

RBH

Hmm, so 3-1 to start the season with all 4 games on the road. Pretty sure if you extrapolate that out you end up with the M's being a comfortable division winner so I can't wait.

Gotta suck for the Rangers fans to realize that Holland got paid and now doesn't give a shit. Will be lucky to finish the season with an ERA under 5.

No surprise, Ackley the clear front runner for MVP, but what is crazy is that Figgins is gonna be comeback player of the year. M's sweep the awards, Ackley, Montero, Felix and Figgins.

rofl

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Big Brother

YKWES.jpg

Little Brother

4uhEm.jpg

when will the two realize that they are related?

Parch

Nice first, but I thought Carreno was leaving the ball up in the zone too much. Sure enough Santana goes yard. Keep the ball down rook.

hemtae

I really shouldn't have put my name on that list. Then I could have just pulled a darkside and nobody would have noticed

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
well that turned out better than i thought it would. bases loaded no out and only 1 run. i'll take that every time.

always in the fight with david motherfucking wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom