• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
Every single Dodgers pitcher who came on after Wright should get to kick Capuano and Wright in the balls. So that would be five kicks each.

We're in the 11th inning, burning out the bullpen, all because those two guys couldn't keep a 5-0 lead with two outs. Absolutely no excuse for walking in three consecutive runs.

Macattk15

I hope nothing is wrong with Felix.

His velocity is down .... His GB% is down .... small sample size I know ... but it's disconcerting.

S1lent

I can't believe those words would come out of anyone's mouth! My head is reeling!

Figgins.jpg

Puddles

Banned
I see Hochevar got the win for the Royals today. I hate seeing that unclefucker achieving any sort of happiness. God, he's a POS.

Now if we can just wrangle the schedule around so we play Oakland every single game with a two-man rotation of Felix and Vargas...

Monday is when it really starts. Reality sinks in and we came back down to Earth. I'm hoping for .500.

Macattk15

Now if we can just wrangle the schedule around so we play Oakland every single game with a two-man rotation of Felix and Vargas...

Monday is when it really starts. Reality sinks in and we came back down to Earth. I'm hoping for .500.

Indeed. I fear for how bad Darvish is going to rape us.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Red Sox and Yanks are both 0-2 for the first time since 1980.

Say hello to your new AL East overlord, the Rays
and the Jays and Orioles!

Paches

I am still pennant dreaming. JUST LET ME DREAM DAMMIT.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Chone back in the 1 hole paying off more than anyone could have hoped for so far

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

well really Felix stank today.. M's showed a little life in the lineup.. if the youngsters can believe they can bat like that always we might have the start of something beautiful..

Hmm, so 3-1 to start the season with all 4 games on the road. Pretty sure if you extrapolate that out you end up with the M's being a comfortable division winner so I can't wait.

Gotta suck for the Rangers fans to realize that Holland got paid and now doesn't give a shit. Will be lucky to finish the season with an ERA under 5.

No surprise, Ackley the clear front runner for MVP, but what is crazy is that Figgins is gonna be comeback player of the year. M's sweep the awards, Ackley, Montero, Felix and Figgins.

Enron

Banned
Hmm, so 3-1 to start the season with all 4 games on the road. Pretty sure if you extrapolate that out you end up with the M's being a comfortable division winner so I can't wait.

Gotta suck for the Rangers fans to realize that Holland got paid and now doesn't give a shit. Will be lucky to finish the season with an ERA under 5.

No surprise, Ackley the clear front runner for MVP, but what is crazy is that Figgins is gonna be comeback player of the year. M's sweep the awards, Ackley, Montero, Felix and Figgins.

lol

S1lent

I'm an M's fan too, so I'm with you, but man, the early season kool-aid has got you in a stupor, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom