• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they won both of Kershaw's starts so far. And did I hear wrong or was Utley involved with the last out? If so, he's the MVP of the last 3 innings.

Cub fans.

Just start letting go now.

Next year the team will be better.

It just isn't happening this year.

It's going to be okay.

An SF LA LCS will be fun to watch for you too.

Meier

Would have preferred we lost probably to just end the season and let me be over it for 6 months. Got into a huge fight with my wife on the drive home because I was so furious when Murphy tied it up.

Line_HTX

Listen, I'm not saying that the Cubs are giving the Giants a new life on the verge of sweeping them, but certainly it is no coincidence that the Giants have a record 10 straight elimination faced wins and the Cubs have not won in 108 years. There's no way such bad luck exists.

My wife really likes the Cubs. I have a damn W flag flying in my front window even. I definitely don't hate the Cubs. But man, it is still hard for me to cheer for them.

So I'll just say I hope this series goes the full five games so I have more baseball to watch.

boxter432

Holy shit these plays by Baez.

Both times were safe (blown review last night, clearly safe tonight) but damn.

Rizzo needs to have longer arms lol

Beckx

It is so infuriating when games aren't on mlb.tv

Tried three times to authenticate via foxsports, no luck. Just freezes at the auth step. Guess I'm only listening to the audio tonight.

Afrikan

It is so infuriating when games aren't on mlb.tv

Tried three times to authenticate via foxsports, no luck. Just freezes at the auth step. Guess I'm only listening to the audio tonight.

how about Directv app or the Comcast one?

who's your provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom