• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylow415

Bochy didn't trust anyone and can't blame him the bullpen been blowing games all year.we need to get a top closer next year.
GG cubs I really hope u win it all.

Chapman brought the fucking heat after last night!!!

Check out the Win Probability score chart on Fangraphs. It was 97.5% for the Giants going into the 9th.

Suck it, Derek Law, you yellow, bucked-toothed, chin-pubed goober.

Chuck

Still without luck
How would anyone feel sad for these stupid Giants fans.

Your opponent hasn't had a World Series title since television was invented.

Afrikan

Wait, when did teams start celebrating like that on opposing fields? After the first round of the postseason?
I mean in Baseball, Seahawk fans :mad:

Am I making a mistake wishing these Cubs players well?

Keylow415

Just A Closer? They need to get rid of all the relievers they have.
We have some talent from some of the young guys but the ninth inning killed us and no one really had a roll. We also need a hard throwing lefty too. It we really need a top guy for the ninth.

Caja 117

We have some talent from some of the young guys but the ninth inning killed us and no one really had a roll. We also need a hard throwing lefty too. It we really need a top guy for the ninth.

Yeah, but guys like Romo, casillas, Strickland seems to be a liability for the team in their roles. They need a closer and a Reliable reliever.

but this game was lost by the reliever over management, why take out a reliever after loosing one batter in a 3 run lead? I never being a fan of panic mode relievers change.

Congratulations to the Cubs, their fans and the city of Chicago. That was well deserved and an impressive series all around. Please go win the World Series now, you've waited long enough.

Giants, please get a bullpen together and maybe next year we can start some odd year magic (and Taylor Swift, please put out an album)

Mrbob

Cubs offense had two good innings the entire series. Not sure if they deserved to win this series in 4 but I'll take it. People talk about the Giants resilience but this Cubs team shown that as well.

Now we need a better showing in the NLCS this year.

Biggest comeback in playoff history and it felt inevitable with the Giants bullpen.

I'll be rooting for the Cubs the rest of the way. Great team, I felt a little bad for Arrieta not winning when he drove in more runs than he allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom