• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Regardless of how this all turns out, I expect significant coaching changes for the Jays next year. I reckon it's most likely that at least Jacoby is out. The Jays batters have been making opposing pitchers look like Cy Young winners all season long.

Taking nothing away from the Clevelands, your pitching staff is aces.

I don't know enough about baseball strategy to know if the first part of your post is true or not, but I assumed hitting was mostly up to the player at the plate.

Joei

Game!!! The next two games are going to be really tough for Cleveland. If they can win one of the next three in Toronto I'll consider the trip a success.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
QjMLd4W.jpg

Nice, Cleveland.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Alright, time to go watch the Devils try to get their first win of the season. I fucking love being able to watch all my teams at the same time in the year!

They have Bautista's number - they know he'll be aiming for the stands so they've adjusted their pitches as such and it's almost like he's an easy out.

He's also just not the hitter he was. He hasn't looked consistently good at all this year.

The worst aspect of these games is how boring they've been. This is shit in terms of entertainment.

pestul

He's also just not the hitter he was. He hasn't looked consistently good at all this year.

The worst aspect of these games is how boring they've been. This is shit in terms of entertainment.
Yep, Indians fans might enjoy being up 2-0, but goddamn did it ever take two terribly boring games to get there.

Probably be 10-9 in Toronto.

Gonna be interesting to see what kinds of contracts Encarnacion and Bautista get this offseason. 5 years/$100 million (particularly for EE) sounds crazy but I could see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom