• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laz Diaz isn't the reason the Jays lose this game, but he is seriously the worst ump in baseball and has been for a very long time. He belongs nowhere near a playoff game or a fucking little league tee-ball game. Always looking for confrontation and strike zone that is all over the place.

BigAT

OXFerxd.gif

Good job Cleveland.

Gibby needs to swap Tulowitzki and Martin. Martin is cold as ice right now. Had Tulo been in that spot Jays would have been up 6 runs.

Laz Diaz isn't the reason the Jays lose this game, but he is seriously the worst ump in baseball and has been for a very long time. He belongs nowhere near a playoff game or a fucking little league tee-ball game. Always looking for confrontation and strike zone that is all over the place.

Vic Carapazza would like a word.

Chase17

Nice game for Cleveland.

They are going to need to outscore the Blue Jays in three more games if they want any shot of making it to the World Series though.

jman2050

Nice game for Cleveland.

They are going to need to outscore the Blue Jays in three more games if they want any shot of making it to the World Series though.

Nah they should focus on allowing less runs than the Blue Jays, that's a much more effective strategy.

Cleveland fans booing the TBS post game. That's so fucking classy :-/

I know that the crew didn't hide their Boston bias last week, and people here had a huge problem with that. But come on. This is childish.

Nah, boo the coverage. Those guys were full mast for every Boston player.

GG Clevelands. What might have been if Tulo had been batting 5th.

I don't fault Gibby for that. Only if he keeps the lineup as is. Joey Frauds was awful as well.

I'd argue he's perfectly suited for tee-ball, since kids swing of a FUCKING TEE. It's in the name, you know? There aren't strike and ball calls in question.

Baseball? He's trash.

Off topic, I am so fucking glad people are beginning to roast Gregg Zaun. What he said is legitimately pants on head stupid, and goes to show he is an absolutely terrible studio figurehead, and the only reason Rogers hired him was because he was a Jays lifer and could mold him into baseball's poor Don Cherry.

Off topic, I am so fucking glad people are beginning to roast Gregg Zaun. What he said is legitimately pants on head stupid, and goes to show he is an absolutely terrible studio figurehead, and the only reason Rogers hired him was because he was a Jays lifer and could mold him into baseball's poor Don Cherry.

What did he say?

Gibby needs to swap Tulowitzki and Martin. Martin is cold as ice right now. Had Tulo been in that spot Jays would have been up 6 runs.

How would you know? I get switching Martin to allow for better hitters to continue putting pressure, but Tulo hasn't made much impact tonight either. I don't think a change in positioning would have immediately improved their hitting, it's a testament to how good Kluber was at key moments where the Jays could've built an early lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom