• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
YES ONE WIN TO GO BABY THESE DUDES ARE AMAZING

Cleveland gonna win 2 out of 3 of the major sports championships this year (NFL, MLB, NBA). They hadn't won anything in a long time before 2016 but I guess when it rains it pours championships

Hadn't won anything since 1964 when the Browns won. Indians haven't won since 1948. Cavs had never won.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
TBS cutaway to a Cleveland bar's reaction

25d338_1c77840ee4c1ff6ff782ecbd4e931683.jpg_srz_610_458_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

lol

Malvingt2

Stephen Amell ‏@StephenAmell
Cavs won & Indians haven't trailed yet in playoffs. If the Browns didn't suck, I'd be convinced Lebron caused Cleveland Sports Flashpoint.

So yeah.. man.. crazy

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So it looks like Cleveland has this in the bag. One of the Indians fans should make the thread for the World Series since the NL had it last year.

Chase17

Stephen Amell ‏@StephenAmell
Cavs won & Indians haven't trailed yet in playoffs. If the Browns didn't suck, I'd be convinced Lebron caused Cleveland Sports Flashpoint.

So yeah.. man.. crazy

They trailed in the 1st inning of game 1 against the sox.

That was way back when I had hope though, might as well not count.

Choomp

Banned
Lol can't believe the Indians won by having to salvage something that was already a Trevor Bauer start in the first place. How did they Jays offense go from what it was in the alds to what it is now

pestul

The only glimmer of hope is just how great the starters the Jays will still throw out. I hope they win one for the fans, but I doubt it.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Lol can't believe the Indians won by having to salvage something that was already a Trevor Bauer start in the first place. How did they Jays offense go from what it was in the alds to what it is now

Sample size and variance.

Miller too good. Only the Cubs can save us from the worst timeline.

I don't understand? The Cubs and Indians have some very special stories going through the season and post season thus far. "The worst timeline" would be the Yankees/Giants/Cardinals winning yet another World Series. If the Cubs and Indians make it, we're talking about teams that haven't won in the lifetimes of any GAFer and a good portion of GAF's parents.

I can't imagine a better timeline for a sport than a team that rarely wins taking home a trophy.

what a team.

Cleveland teams are undefeated in playoff games since the Golden State Warriors took a 3-1 lead in the Finals.

lol, random stat is random.

I don't understand? The Cubs and Indians have some very special stories going through the season and post season thus far. "The worst timeline" would be the Yankees/Giants/Cardinals winning yet another World Series. If the Cubs and Indians make it, we're talking about teams that haven't won in the lifetimes of any GAFer and a good portion of GAF's parents.

I can't imagine a better timeline for a sport than a team that rarely wins taking home a trophy.

Agreed. As a Jays fan I would love to see that series.

Oozer3993

How in the hell did the Indians win this game?!?!? I watched it all and don't get it. I think Francona might legitimately be a wizard.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Cosmically, the Cleveland team probably shouldn't be allowed to win anything until they change their name and iconography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom