• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbsmcs

Congrats Cleveland

Already looking forward to next year. Moving to Boston in a couple weeks and so excited to go to Fenway and see a game.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Congrats Cleveland.

Jays played like ass.

sikkinixx

Only another day or two of hearing about the Blue Jays before it switches over to how amazing the Leafs are. Hopefully they flame out too. Fuck Toronto so hard.

Kinda don't care who wins the WS now. Hope the LA-Chi series keeps being decent and it's a good WS.

Cleveland fans I'm gonna give you a good stat.

Everytime the Jays have made the playoffs, they either won it all, or the team that eliminated them won it.

hoserx

Man, it feels so good. People are shooting fireworks all over the place, and firing guns into the sky. #america. Cleveland vs the world.

Choomp

Banned
Congrats Cleveland! You guys are a fun team.

Really pumped for the Dodgers/Cubs game tonight. If the Cubs can't figure it out tonight it's going to be really interesting going forward

Cleveland fans I'm gonna give you a good stat.

Everytime the Jays have made the playoffs, they either won it all, or the team that eliminated them won it.

:O

I hope we get to play the Dodgers. Not because I'm afraid of the Cubs, but because I wouldn't want to have to continue the Cubs heartbreak if they can't win it all. Now if it's the Dodgers...fuck the Dodgers. lol

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Oh man, I had to go find a radio to listen to Hammy call that last out, and give the wrap up. So good. I can't believe it!

Now, who to root for in NLCS???

...leaning Cubbies

Malo

Banned
The Thought Leader

yay for andrew miller. love that dude. pitched great, brought back frazier, sheffield, two relievers, beat boston and toronto. good job.
Sums up my feelings perfectly.

Appleman

Dang, really tough to see us lose 4-1 with such close hit and run counts. Cleveland deserved this game fair and square though, and their rookie pitcher had a great outing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I still have this.
CvKmvGuWEAAVoim.jpg

Hopefully I can get a championship version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom