• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

So Miller for two more then Allen to close and that's all she wrote.

Miller is definitely getting MVP if he dominates the way he's been doing.

Malo

Banned
We got a King's ransom for him anyway so it's all good. More power to Cleveland if they can swing a huge deal themselves.
I'm more than fine with the return we got for him and don't regret the deal, but, god, with the way he's dominating this postseason...

Shiiiiit

I'm more than fine with the return we got for him and don't regret the deal, but, god, with the way he's dominating this postseason...

Shiiiiit

If you don't trade him maybe you don't blow as many games down the stretch and make it into the WC instead of the Jays.

Food for thought.

Malo

Banned
If you don't trade him maybe you don't blow as many games down the stretch and make it into the WC instead of the Jays.

Food for thought.
We had a top 5 bp by era after the deadline. He wouldn't have changed the way our season ended by much.

We needed to sell and we got a crazy good return. No regrets.

Somehow just knew Jake wasn't going to come up big, and deliver what Kershaw did in the previous game. He's not that pitcher.

i don't really know what that means. he can be that pitcher, as evident by the historic cg shutout in the wild card game last year. he just kind of sucks right now and it's disappointing.

2 INNINGS BOYSSSSSSSSS

moar miller tymeeeeee

4XoouBI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom