• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real killer for the jays has been the fact that they keep letting miller come in with constant leads in the first place. cleveland's rotation is in complete shambles and they can't score on them.

baseball is so weird and dumb. cleveland shouldn't be able to win with the state their rotation is in, but they've cruised the entire postseason. i'm not saying that as an insult towards them either. they were really unlucky with the pitching injuries down the stretch. but suddenly it doesn't matter, because baseball.

the real killer for the jays has been the fact that they keep letting miller come in with constant leads in the first place. cleveland's rotation is in complete shambles and they can't score on them.

baseball is so weird and dumb. cleveland shouldn't be able to win with the state their rotation is in, but they've cruised the entire postseason. i'm not saying that as an insult towards them either. they were really unlucky with the pitching injuries down the stretch. but suddenly it doesn't matter, because baseball.

The Jays have made a lot of league average guys look like Cy Young this season. Not shocked they couldn't do much against a depleted Cleveland rotation.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It's too bad we couldn't clone a couple more Lindors to bat after Lindor because the dudes after him in the lineup seriously fail him a lot.

I had someone try to run on the field last year at a Cleveland game. He was caught just as he jumped over the fence. It was hilarious. Drunk idiot.

BFIB

1-Old-School-quotestodd-phillipswill-Ferrell.gif

A great season from the Jays, completely exceeded my expectations and gave me hope for the future.

And thank you to the the Cleveland Baseball Team-GAF for being gracious peeps. Enjoy success Believeland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom