• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a learning curve to it? I was always curious about it whenever it gets brought up.

Not really. You can get as serious and in depth as you want in OOTP. Can make fictional leagues or historical leagues. I always lose interest if it's not a real modern league. It's pretty awesome. Online leagues make it a lot more fun. I watched a lot of Orioles games when the Cubs weren't on mostly because I grew attached to them since I manage them in GAFs OOTP league.

the only reason i'd want a 4k tv right now would be for the ps4 pro, the only reason i'd want a pro is if i had a 4k tv, and i can't afford both

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I was expecting a better troll post than this. lol rookie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaNIXRbvMP8&feature=youtu.be&t=1h49m30s

WHUvhiH.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
High Heat Baseball was also really good. At least on PC before it became multi platform and they threw Sosa on the cover.

Mrbob

I don't really use my consoles anymore either after building a home theater PC. Planned on getting a Pro but I might get PSVR instead. Not seeing much improvement for 1080p games(no interest in 4k yet). Plus vr is pretty cool. Shame the device is dragged down by Sony needing to find a use for all the PlayStation Moves in inventory that weren't sold.

Chuck

Still without luck
Here's the ideal for me for the game tonight:

-Cubs take one run lead into the ninth
-Cubs bring in Chapman
-Chapman comes within one strike of winning pennant
-Chapman blows lead with 2-run home run
-Cubs lose.

bebop242

Here's the ideal for me for the game tonight:

-Cubs take one run lead into the ninth
-Cubs bring in Chapman
-Chapman comes within one strike of winning pennant
-Chapman blows lead with 2-run home run
-Cubs lose.

Sounds like a wet dream for Dodgers, Cardinals, and White Sox fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom