• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choomp

Banned
Oh boy. Fun game. Jays/Rangers gonna be lit

Time to get literally zero sleep in preparation for tomorrow night

I'm gonna need a pic of Britton standing in the dugout waiting.

Seriously you could remove the scorecard and tell me it was Kimbrel in 2013 and I'd believe you.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ubaldo in before Britton.

Amazing.

Terrible bullpen management.

Reminds me of Matheny's comment back in the 2014 NLCS when he said “We can’t bring him in in a tie-game situation. We’re on the road.” regarding their closer.

krae_man

Not sure why you don't load the bases there to create the force at any base...it's not like the run on 2nd will hurt you...

You can stare the third base runner back to the bag and throw out the batter on some infield grounders.

Could be less risky then not turning the double play.

No it is.

It's just stupidly easy when you have the best RP in baseball ready to give you two innings in a do or die situation on the road in the playoffs.
Plus they are AL its not even like the pitcher spot is gonna be coming uo he can go as long as he can handle.

don't some of you loom silly trusting buck right about now. this is a one and done game, there is no bullet saving! bring in your damn best. stop saving it for later when there will be no later.

I waited 22 years to see Toronto in the playoffs. Crazy to see them in back to back playoffs now. Just got to hope they can take it all the way again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom