• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Many thanks, Edwin, dor that 3-run WALK OFFFFFFF, YAY-YAH~!

The rematch that I wanted is here at last. Fuck up the Rangers please!

WHOO!

It's possible that Buck had a massive brain fart and forgot that Britton even existed.

Terry Collins wasn't paying attention to a game earlier this year and didn't notice Wilmer Flores got on base. So he didn't pinch run for him and Wilmer got hurt and ended his year.

I could see it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
You guys laugh now, but Buck is gonna look like a genius when he has a fresh Britton coming out of the pen Thursday.

kris.

Banned
JJ Cooper @jjcoop36
Buck: "He was available"

Jeff Passan ✔ @JeffPassan
Buck Showalter on Zack Britton: "He was fine."

lol

dead2.gif

wbsmcs

Terry Collins wasn't paying attention to a game earlier this year and didn't notice Wilmer Flores got on base. So he didn't pinch run for him and Wilmer got hurt and ended his year.

I could see it.

Brach
Brich
Britch
Britton

Probably thought he was out there in the 9th.

I want Edwin back

PLEASE Shapiro and Atkins

Edwin's the one we NEED to re-sign. Bautista is on the decline, as sad as it is.

It looks like not using Britton may have just cost Buck his job.

Haha

What a shame that'd be.

Many thanks, Edwin, dor that 3-run WALK OFFFFFFF, YAY-YAH~!

The rematch that I wanted is here at last. Fuck up the Rangers please!

WHOO!

It's only fitting that we're playing the asshat, classless Rangers again. Especially because they waited until their final game against us this season to show their character and lack of class.

2Ezd2Wc.jpg

"Closers close" "It was on the road" "X guy I put in instead of him had been pitching great"

Basically "Shut up you damn kids I know what I'm doing".

Edwin's the one we NEED to re-sign. Bautista is on the decline, as sad as it is.

Haha

What a shame that'd be.

It's only fitting that we're playing the asshat, classless Rangers again. Especially because they waited until their final game against us this season to show their character and lack of class.

Don't bring this class shit into this. Especially considering this game shows we aren't much better.

We've got a lot to learn. Maybe some visiting Toronto fans can show us how to throw crap on the field all game. Currently we just eat and drink the concessions we purchase.

We'll start the lessons once you stop choking old men over souvenirs. ;)

cropped_grownmenfighting.gif

Don't bring this class shit into this. Especially considering this game shows we aren't much better.

I really hope they found the moron who threw the can of red bull on the field and have him charged. No place for bullshit like that.

3N16MA

Banned
Probably saving him for save situation like what O's fans were saying a while ago.

Dumb move if true.

He seems to have no explanation for not putting him in. It's like he forgot he had one of the best relievers in the game and only now realizes it.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
JJ Cooper @jjcoop36
Buck: "He was available"

Jeff Passan ✔ @JeffPassan
Buck Showalter on Zack Britton: "He was fine."

lol
lol wow. I was listening to the blue jays radio broadcast, they thought he was injured. Guess not lol

It just means one giant asshat got into the building. Could've happened anywhere.

Whoever did it deserves to be banned from everything for life.

One person does not represent Toronto.

It just means one giant asshat got into the building. Could've happened anywhere.

Yet go back to last year. If you want to show that Texas is supposedly classless, then you should realize that we aren't much better.

wbsmcs

So I'm going to assume:

Game 1: Estrada vs. Hamels
Game 2: Happ vs Darvish
Game 3: Sanchez vs Lewis
Game 4: Stroman vs. Holland

If Jays win one of two in Texas, I think they close out in Toronto.

Choomp

Banned
Going to take a while to get over the fact that the best reliever in the league wasn't used in a one game elimination playoff. Trying to watch Buck dodge the questions about it is painful

devilhawk

That same one asshat sure threw a lot fewer items this year than against the Rangers last playoffs.

Yet go back to last year. If you want to show that Texas is supposedly classless, then you should realize that we aren't much better.

I remember last year, and am in no way defending it. It was pure and utter garbage, unnecessary, classless, etc. Just like the Red Bull tonight.

There's no defense for that. I'm ashamed of it.

But...

a) A group of people doesn't define a city.

b) I'm referring to the Rangers as a team, and their antics, not their fans.

So I'm going to assume:

Game 1: Estrada vs. Hamels
Game 2: Happ vs Darvish
Game 3: Sanchez vs Lewis
Game 4: Stroman vs. Holland

If Jays win one of two in Texas, I think they close out in Toronto.

I hope so, but Texas really improved themselves this year and will want revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom