• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel

Bumgarner didn't even pitch that well.

K0Fzsaw.jpg

prag16

Banned
Famila can take his 51 saves and shove them up his ass. Not one of them matters now. Picked up right where he left of vs. Kansas City.

And now I have to listen to the Bumgarner relentless circle jerking the rest of the week. And I also have to root for the Cubs now. Gross. I'll see you guys Monday as the Cubbies are hanging an 8 spot on Bum to complete the sweep.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ugh. There's nothing worse than Bay Area sports teams succeeding.

I'm not terribly upset either, given how badly the roster was decimated by injuries. Still stings to lose to even year magic.
Well at least they have a very valid excuse for losing. If it was some garbage pitcher with a career 12 ERA i would be livid.

Fjordson

Famila can take his 51 saves and shove them up his ass. Not one of them matters now. Picked up right where he left of vs. Kansas City.

And now I have to listen to the Bumgarner relentless circle jerking the rest of the week. And I also have to root for the Cubs now. Gross. I'll see you guys Monday as the Cubbies are hanging an 8 spot on Bum to complete the sweep.
Silly media praising Bumgarner. He ain't shit, especially in the postseason.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
Britt McHenryVerified account ‏@BrittMcHenry 4h4 hours ago
When I spoke with Noah Syndergaard ahead of tonight's game, he said he's already looking at the #Cubs #Mets

lol

When I spoke with Noah Syndergaard ahead of tonight's game, he said he's already looking at the #Cubs #Mets

lol

I mean, he did his part to make that series happen. He can't do anything if everyone else shit the bed.

Choomp

Banned

lol

This probably isn't a good thing to say but he pitched amazing either way. Can't win if you can't score.

Welp, that was the worst. You're still cool Giants. See y'all next year

Glix

I didnt think wed go down like this even to madbum.

We had been hitting really well the last few weeks.

We missed Wilmer a lot tonight.

Fuck Familia, he cracks under pressure.

I'm sad

prag16

Banned
Silly media praising Bumgarner. He ain't shit, especially in the postseason.

Never said he doesn't deserve it. It's just that I was already tired of hearing about it some time on Sunday night, and now it'll continue.

As for the handful of posts here implying the Mets were playing with house money so to speak. Maybe. But it's a damn long season, and it's really hard to get here. The fact that they overcame all the injuries to unexpectedly make it here doesn't make losing any easier, at least for me.

Choomp

Banned
I didnt think wed go down like this even to madbum.

We had been hitting really well the last few weeks.

We missed Wilmer a lot tonight.

Fuck Familia, he cracks under pressure.

I'm sad

It's all good bud. It was a long shot anyway. :( still was an extremely fun and entertaining game too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom