• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES OSUNA!!

Always gotta appreciate someone with his talent on our team. It's been a long time since we've had that.

If you'd told me Jays would be up 2-0 going into game 3 I wouldn't have believed you for a second.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Great finish. Let's go Jays!

And the Blue Jays won again! They're now only one game away from advancing to ALCS.

Next game on Sunday will be critical for the Texas Rangers, as not only do they need to win the next game, but game #4 after that just to stay alive.

vern

And the Blue Jays won again! They're now only one game away from advancing to ALCS.

Next game on Sunday will be critical for the Texas Rangers, as not only do they need to win the next game, but game #4 after that just to stay alive.

Dat analysis. You should be on tv.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
The Jays haven't even pitched their ace yet. I feel confident about game 3.

Branduil

Biggest bunch of choking losers in existence.

I never want to read another article or tweet about how much "fun" these fucking losers have playing baseball.

wbsmcs

The Jays stole one here. Homeruns by Carrera and Pillar in the same game...don't think you'll see that again any time soon.

2-0 lead? No way a team could ever blow that!

Biggest bunch of choking losers in existence.

I never want to read another article or tweet about how much "fun" these fucking losers have playing baseball.

This situation reverse happened last year. No reason to assume you're out yet. Maybe dont strand 8 million runners though.

Malo

Banned
Just got home from class, have my bottle of Buchanan's and a couple of hot dogs with ketchup.

My body is ready for beisbol.

mdubs

Banned
This situation reverse happened last year. No reason to assume you're out yet. Maybe dont strand 8 million runners though.
Worth noting that the games Texas won last year in games 1 and 2 were with their better starters pitching. They lost the ones with the others, and are now heading into the end of this series with those guys

I assume they're out of it because this fucking team has never NOT let me down, even when they have a 99.9% chance of winning.

You're talking to Toronto sports fans. I feel your pain brother. Leafs-Bruins never forget.

But actually. It's sports, anything can happen. I'm not convinced it's over.

9 milion runners.

6 upside down its a 9 now

MJ in everyway, Jays just don't fade away!

#DrizzyDrake6God

Chase17

clay.gif

Save us Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom