• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
clay.gif

Save us Clay
Better get his hair nice and slick for Sunday.

Wow, that was really confusing. I looked up the score. It's said 2-0, bases loaded, but it also said "Home Run!" while someone was trotting the bases.

Price is a loser. Always will be. I like him as a person though. Seems like a good dude. It was the best decision in Blue Jays management history not to re-sign him.

The 7 year term is the main problem, he's got what? He's already on the decline and he's never been clutch in the playoffs.

If he loses game 2 bosox fans and new England media will go apeshit on him.

And he'll be like "whatever" while swimming in his pool of hundreds.

I can't contemplate paying someone that much money unless they are fucking Lebron James or some shit.

W/e though. Glad the Jays didnt give it to him. And glad he followed the green.

Lexxism

But but....AA is a hero and would have signed Price, saving the franchise and Shapiro is an idiot for not giving him $231 million!
Lol. I remember how people were mad for not signing Price. They were even mad that they didn't offer anything on him.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Lol. I remember how people were mad for not signing Price. They were even mad that they didn't offer anything on him.

This would have been an easy sign if it was MadBum, but anyone who watched baseball knew that giving someone 7yr 231million who can't win in the playoffs is suicide.

Sox pitching was an issue all year, shouldn't be shocked it's an issue now.

Though the hot taeks that will be flying around here about Price will be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom