• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still scared even after he struck out the side. The cards haunt me.

OUUFr2K.jpg

hoserx

Seeya Price. I'm loving this. I hope we can pile a few more on. I love how were giving Price a standing O. hahahahaha.

jman2050

Sox pitching was an issue all year, shouldn't be shocked it's an issue now.

Though the hot taeks that will be flying around here about Price will be hilarious.

Well we hear every year that this will be the time a team slugs their way to a World Series despite mediocre pitching even though that almost never happens ever.

Red Sox and Blue Jays still have a chance, so we'll see.

Tim Britton
‏@TimBritton Tim Britton Retweeted TheRumSmuggler
Porcello and Price: 7.2IP, 12H, 10ER, 2BB, 9K, 4HR.

50 million dollars in salary between the two of them.

EDIT: I mean, the thing is, the Sox pitching actually had turned around for much of August and the first half of September. I was dead serious about that Porcello for Cy Young talk. But the bats clicked off the last week of the season and now the pitching has gone back to Earth and here we are.

In other words, it's all the Yankees fault

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
It sounds like they turned down the audio on the crowd and turned up the announcers. Lame

Jayhawk

Well we hear every year that this will be the time a team slugs their way to a World Series despite mediocre pitching even though that almost never happens ever.

Red Sox and Blue Jays still have a chance, so we'll see.

Are you saying the Blue Jays have mediocre pitching when their starting pitching unit led the league in categories such as most innings pitched by starters in MLB, Aaron Sanchez with best ERA in AL, and their pitching carried the team for most of the year? The Blue Jays offense was the worst in the league in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom