• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxter432

Nice rip. Felt like a line drive homer off the bat. Pence fuckery time?

Taking a fastball down the heart doesn't help. Goodbye.

Raw64life

All the teams I wanted to win won today (although I really couldn't care less about the TOR/TEX series). I guess that's consolation enough.

Home plate ump was terrible to both sides, with giving Cueto a bigger plate early until Ross complained.

Bad call on the check swing was huge.

bebop242

Looks like I gotta hit the bar for tomorrow's game, stupid having games in the same series being on different channels

Legit thought Pete Rose was Bill Belicheck.

What a beautiful avatar

image.php

Baserunning was miserable (although Buster is incredibly slow and could have been out anyway), but that check swing call hurts. Could have scored on the double... obviously things would have gone differently, but Chapman also didn't look great today.

Hopefully this goes 5, Cueto and Lester rematch in a winner take all would be amazing.

man, posey crushed that ball in the 9th. without the wind, that's halfway up the bleachers. javy's ball would have been onto waveland.

They know they'll have to pitch a lot better to save themselves. That's...uh...not the greatest thing in the world to have right now.

If you're talking about either the Texas Rangers or the Boston Red Sox, then definitely. Neither of those teams can afford to lose anymore.

let it go. the only people who have ever cared about bartman are non-cubs fans.

Apart from the Cubs fans who sent him death threats.........and the Cubs fans who invited him to a playoff game last year to make up for those death threats........... and the Cubs fans who get their photos taken at his seat on stadium tours of Wrigley ..........and the all the Cubs fans who distilled the baseball into a pasta sauce. .

Apart from the Cubs fans who sent him death threats.........and the Cubs fans who invited him to a playoff game last year to make up for those death threats........... and the Cubs fans who get their photos taken at his seat on stadium tours of Wrigley ..........and the all the Cubs fans who distilled the baseball into a pasta sauce. .

most of that is nonsense, but of course there are a select few awful fans, just like every sports team that ever existed. those people represent a microscopic portion of the cubs fanbase. you might as well make fun of silver arrows for the guy who threw the beer on the field the other day.

most of that is nonsense, but of course there are a select few awful fans, just like every sports team that ever existed. those people represent a microscopic portion of the cubs fanbase. you might as well make fun of silver arrows for the guy who threw the beer on the field the other day.

I guarantee you that drunk Blue Jays douchebag won't appear on the Simpsons or be offered six-figures for a Super Bowl ad. In fact, he'll be forgotten by the end of this series.

Bartman is part of Cubs folklore, whether you like it or not.

I guarantee you that drunk Blue Jays douchebag won't appear on the Simpsons or be offered six-figures for a Super Bowl ad. In fact, he'll be forgotten by the end of this series.

Bartman is part of Cubs folklore, whether you like it or not.

i don't understand the simpsons reference. are you thinking of the joke they made on family guy? that and the super bowl thing is kind of proving my point. he's a part of cubs folklore because non-cubs fans can't stop bringing it up constantly. if people want to keep talking about him, then that's on them. people should just stop pretending like he was ever hated by the cubs fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom