• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUUFr2K.jpg

Meier

We already knew this was going to happen again. It hurts less when the outcome repeats itself every year.

I dunno man, it kind of always sucks equally. :( It's not surprising by any means though. I was 5 when we won the Series but honestly I have basically no recollection of it so it's kind of just always been an ultimately painful fandom.

A weak response with no legitimate argument, just as I expected.

We'll continue to celebrate whatever the fuck we want, you can continue playing desk chair psychologist to help make yourself feel better.

We're all friends here.

Since you're new, I'll try to help you out.

Just as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, Lime hates the Rangers, Malo loves A-Rod and I rib Toronto fan. Mainly because they fleeced my Athletics of... everything, but also because of Doug Gilmour and weak poutine.

But did you see any of the many Toronto fans here say anything? No, because they know the shtick. They know it's in jest, and that I also always give the Jays a lot of praise and that I respect and like the team, and I like all of the people who post here about them.

But then here you come... full of fire and brimstone and insults.

Just take it easy. Try to have some fun. Try not to get so worked up about something so silly. Relax.

I know it's hard for Toronto Sports Fan to relax. Especially the bandwagoners that come out for the playoffs. I get it. But give it a shot. You might enjoy it.

a87636c2f0994573820413c43f4ce18b.png

Happy to see this from Verlander. He always seemed like a good guy, and all lives matter is, unfortunately, not something whose implications are immediately understood by everyone.

I don't begrudge people for doing stupid things once and awhile unknowingly, and apologizing for it afterwards. I agree Justin always came across as a cool guy. So I believe him when he didn't really get the undertones of what he was saying.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If MadBum can't spark the turnaround-down-0-2-to-come-back-and-win-3-straight-like-in-2012-EYBS, then we will truly know Corran's second half ketchup curse is still too strong to overcome, despite the mustard avatar.

BFIB

If MadBum can't spark the turnaround-down-0-2-to-come-back-and-win-3-straight-like-in-2012-EYBS, then we will truly know Corran's second half ketchup curse is still too strong to overcome, despite the mustard avatar.
Ketchup should be banned from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom