• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Line_HTX

Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you Chapman. Cleve should never get rest from a sweep.

And damn, great work from Tanaka. Didn't think he'd do it with th year he was having. Well done.

Friggz

The yankees should be up 2 games to 1 right now, and its driving me a bit crazy they arent. I feel confident in facing bauer today, and hope this series goes 5.

Toth

You can’t assume that yesterday’s score would have been the same if they won Friday. The desperation of elimination no doubt helped fuel Tanaka and Chapman.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Two feet higher on that Reddick homer that was robbed by Betts and we're probably looking at a sweep. Mookie's catch completely changed the game.
Keep the ball away from right field from now on.

Also, many wasted opportunities to score runs wasted.

And fuck these afternoon games during the weekday.

Beckx

The desperation of elimination no doubt helped fuel Tanaka

Ma-Kun is a big game pitcher, going back to high school that's who he is, doesn't need "fuel" from desperation

plus his last outing was 7IP, 15K, 0ER so he's hot right now

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so both ALDS games have the possibility of being rained out today? Fucking least coast and their roofless stadiums.

It's pouring at Fenway right now. If the game gets rained out, we'll probably skip Porcello's start and get Sale on regular rest for Game 4.

The baseball gods are conspiring!

I would say the Indians are lucking out by getting to Kluber sooner if the game is rained out but we couldn't hit Bauer for shit last week so I am sure they're perfectly fine with this.

Sox lineup if they play today

Red Sox lineup: Pedroia 2B, Bogaerts SS, Benintendi LF, Betts RF, Moreland 1B, Ramirez DH, Devers 3B, Vázquez C, Bradley Jr. CF, Porcello

X still hitting 2nd, Hanley and Devers hitting 6 and 7?

Ooooooooook

Chase17

The ARod Ortiz segments are fun.

Bold move for Farrell to drop the 0-14 Bogaerts a whole one spot in the line up. This is why his extension is in the mail.

Sanjuro

Zom5ufS.jpg

Tall4Life

WOW, no one has ever gotten through the first inning in less than 25 pitches before. Could you say Porcello is too good right now?

Top Bottom