• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

BFIB

Finally! Why even have him face Puig there!? Clearly evident Lynn is afraid to throw back in on Lynn again.

BFIB

Maness in for the DP. Let's see what Puig does if he gets a chance at 2nd.

He went in hard on Kozma.Good DP there!

BFIB

A 2 run lead seems insurmountable IMO.

Shane Robinson is a Nole which made that suck even more. :(

Bloop and a blast away from tying.

EDIT: That wasn't a bloop. Jay just out of position not thinking Punto would muscle one. This is far from over.

fuck this team

9VyPE.gif

BFIB

That was a big break.

Heart of the order coming up, who pitches for the Cards in the 8th? Choate and Rosie for a 4 out save?

I really, really wish Waino would not have made that comment.

Me too him and Beltran were completely wrong. I couldn't figure out when Waino made that comment though? If it's during the game I still disagree with him but whatever pretty minor thing to say in the heat of it. Beltran making some kind of official statement after the game was worse.

BFIB

Me too him and Beltran were completely wrong. I couldn't figure out when Waino made that comment though? If it's during the game I still disagree with him but whatever pretty minor thing to say in the heat of it. Beltran making some kind of official statement after the game was worse.

Apparently it was after the game. When A-Gon hit the double.

Only one Cardinal can make ridiculous comments like that, and that's Chris Carpenter.

Top Bottom