• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Good series. Enjoy the WS cards fan. We will be back healthy to challenge you guys

Colby

As a Cards fan, I'm so excited to see my team reach the WS after such a long drought. I knew if I could just stick with them, they could overcome the odds.

BFIB

Hey Pujols, thanks for feeling disrespected and going to LA.

And good series Doyers. Going to be good for a long time.

As Justin Upton said:

"That's baseball. That's fucking baseball."

iblOz04IpbXHta.gif

Not the way anyone would want to go out but what can you do? We'll try again next year. See you guys in the offseason thread.

I will leave you all with this nice picture.

xollQCR.png

Colby

Yes, I was being facetious. It was a great series, though. It's a shame Kershaw had his once-in-a-long time bad start. Waino had one last year, and it was hard to watch.

Getting Craig back would be incredible. But putting Robinson in RF and letting Beltran DH would be a huge defensive upgrade, so if Craig can't go, it's not a total negative.

Daaaaaaaammmmmmnnn........Good fcking work Cards!!!

A 9-0 score, just like last year's NLCS deciding game.....except you are on the other end this time.

Congrats!!!

I feel like I want to root for you guys to take the WS for some reason....I want to Tigers to win the ALCS tho.

Great series, horrid final game. Exciting as a Cards fan but it wasn't a good game at all. I am rooting for Detroit to take the ALCS. Make it happen, Tigers.

BFIB

Leyland seemed a little pissed off during his pregame interview earlier.

Should be a good matchup, but I want a rematch vs. Boston. Still have pangs of frustration from that '04 series.

vikki

Leyland seemed a little pissed off during his pregame interview earlier.

Should be a good matchup, but I want a rematch vs. Boston. Still have pangs of frustration from that '04 series.

I remember some people saying that it was going to be difficult for The Sox to win against the Cards because of the 3, 4, and 5 batters. I'll admit that that is a pretty intimidating line up based off of that years stats. Edmonds, Rolen, and PooHoles were all batting over 300 and had over 120 home runs between the three that year. The combination between Ortiz and Ramirez was nothing to scoff at though. They both had over 40 HRs that year and were both batting over 300. then there was the Sox pitching, which really was incredible for the playoffs, or atleast they were great after game 4 against the yankees.

Top Bottom