• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

I feel bad for Puig. The media narrative for this game is going to e about how he is too wild and about his mistakes even though he saved the Dodgers' season.

filepicker%2FSmUkT70KSkmYzsqFbe7W_white_flag.jpg

I'd hate to be Kershaw right now. Nobody cares more about the team than he does so it sucks seeing this happen to him. I can't imagine what he's thinking right now.

Meier

I feel bad for Puig. The media narrative for this game is going to e about how he is too wild and about his mistakes even though he saved the Dodgers' season.

Yeah, I can't be too mad. He turned the season around. I knew we would lose the NLCS the second the Pirates choked. Hate to see him be so culpable though especially after being so poor offensively this series as well.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
I could only hope for a miracle now. Either way good season its a shame Hanley got hit. Go Dodgers!

clemenx

Banned
I don't think there's anything I'd like more than the Cardinals turning irrelevant.

They're not even fun to hate like the Yankees or Phillies, fuck. So annoying.

Top Bottom