• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
fletch-new.gif

feels good!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yes, but the Dodgers have had a great season. Really reinvigorated the franchise, both because of winning and because of exciting young talent.

They really did! Which is why i wished they had a narrow loss rather than this demoralizing defeat. Ah well, making it to the championship is a good ending in of itself.

Yes, but the Dodgers have had a great season. Really reinvigorated the franchise, both because of winning and because of exciting young talent.

Yeah, that's the positive I take away from this, really.

It still sucks to lose, but this was quite the turn-around especially considering how the season started.

Opiate

You wont have to worry about it since DET is going to the world series.

I really hope so. If the Cardinals lose the World Series, I want to be happy for the team that beats us. I will not feel particularly excited about Boston winning (multiple recent championships, very large city, high payroll).

3N16MA

Banned
I really hope so. If the Cardinals lose the World Series, I want to be happy for the team that beats us. I will not feel particularly excited about Boston winning (multiple recent championships, very large city, high payroll).

And they all need to take a shower. They use it as weapon against other teams.

7I26Dq6l.jpg

They all look like creeps.

Don't focus on the least negative result should we lose, look at the most positive result should we win. Beating Boston after 2004 would be much more satisfying than Detroit after 2006.

Top Bottom