• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

BEMNdi2.gif

I want see the Dodgers crash and burn more than anything, but I knew from the start it's not gonna be the Braves that's gonna stop them with their postseason track record.

Meier

Well it's not over yet unlike that 9-1 trouncing by the Cards helped by that 7 run 3rd inning.

Ernie just said we're 35-0 over some period of time (not sure if it was his whole career or not) when Kershaw is pitching and we score 4 runs. Certainly feeling pretty good about this one.

Silkworm

Ernie just said we're 35-0 over some period of time (not sure if it was his whole career or not) when Kershaw is pitching and we score 4 runs. Certainly feeling pretty good about this one.

Oh I definitely feel good about the Dodgers chances but I'm always a pessimist. It ain't over until it's over, but with Kershaw pitching with a 4 run lead, I agree that it's pretty close to being over.

Silkworm

Yes?

1 out and a runner on 2nd against Kershaw. You had to score there. Medlen was pitching like shit.

I haven't followed the Braves closely but do they have a very strong bullpen? If so, I can see you rationalization. Still Kershaw's pitch count is getting up there already which means he won't be in the game the whole time, so the Braves will have their opportunities with the Dodgers bullpen which except for Jensen isn't stellar.

Top Bottom