• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Silkworm

On my way to see Gravity. Man, Clay is really laboring tonight. May only get 5 innings from him.

His command of the strike zone has been quite erratic at times. Oh well, luckily he's been given some meaningful run support.

Edit: Man I want to see Gravity as well. Maybe next weekend....

Clayton may only be good through one more inning, but I'm sure they'll try to get him through the sixth if this lead doesn't shrink by the end of the 5th.

Silkworm

Look at the game situation. His team finally just got a run for him and he just gave up a lead-off single. He's not trying to hit anybody.

I wasn't sure what he meant by "classless". I'm viewing this via graphical depiction on a computer so I'm unaware of how the situation is actually unfolding. Seemed bizarre to call it classless given the game situation (and Puig hasn't been rocking Medlen) so that's why I asked. Should have know it was meant tongue in cheek *whoops, sorry*

I wasn't sure what he meant by "classless". I'm viewing this via graphical depiction on a computer so I'm unaware of how the situation is actually unfolding. Seemed bizarre to call it classless given the game situation (and Puig hasn't been rocking Medlen) so that's why I asked. Should have know it was meant tongue in cheek *whoops, sorry*
That's not your fault. I probably should've put something in there to make it seem in jest. Someone was going to call it out eventually.

Silkworm

What to do now. Bases loaded with Kershaw and 2 outs. Hmmmm. Let him hit I guess though tempting to put in a pitch hitter.

Edit: No problem, Harry. :) I should have realized it sooner before I typed.

Top Bottom