• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Sanjuro

Alex needs to get in contact with his supplier asap.

My perfect scenario for Alex.

He gets some new German Kobe steroids. Uses them, hits over .400 for the season. People crying in the stands, no idea what to do with their boners while Yankees win number twenty-eight.

Then the next season he contracts AIDS from the needles used. Traded to the Dodgers, Magic rejects him. Dies.

The Rock plays him in his too-soon biopic. Jennifer Lawrence plays Cameron Diaz feeding him popcorn.

/fin

Dragon

Banned

He gets some new German Kobe steroids. Uses them, hits over .400 for the season. People crying in the stands, no idea what to do with their boners while Yankees win number twenty-eight.

Then the next season he contracts AIDS from the needles used. Traded to the Dodgers, Magic rejects him. Dies.

The Rock plays him in his too-soon biopic. Jennifer Lawrence plays Cameron Diaz feeding him popcorn.

/fin

I'm about to join you with some good Goose Island.

ReMaKe

6 outs 6 strikeouts! Shit!
We making him work though. He's hovering around 40 pitches in 2 innings.
At this rate he'll be out by the 6.

Malo

Banned

/fin
And this is why you're the best council member. Bravo sir.

You get a k and you get a k! YOU ALL GET K'S!!

/fin
I was with you up until the part where he was traded to the Dodgers.

ReMaKe

I was hoping that at some point he would turn the corner and start getting hits. Right now he presents now match-up problems for the Cardinals pitching.

Yeah, he needs to bat with at least two men on late in the game. That's when the magic happens. He's the only one who really hasn't done anything.

Fuck! Lead off hit to beltran..

ReMaKe

Some experts did say he was gonna get the Barry Bonds treatment. I'm guessing Adam thinks he can get him out. Not been the case.

tumblr_m10dm4RQbR1qjwnf2.gif

Top Bottom