• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

So in about 30 minutes, the Braves season comes down to Freddy Garcia, who wasn't even with the team until August 24.

I am feeling very uneasy. Hopefully they pull out a miracle and bash a noodle-arm Kershaw.

Fredi is running the same lineup out there for Game 4. Gattis in LF. McCann still hitting 5th. Hold me.

So in about 30 minutes, the Braves season comes down to Freddy Garcia, who wasn't even with the team until August 24.

I am feeling very uneasy. Hopefully they pull out a miracle and bash a noodle-arm Kershaw.

iGuNc5CmDnddZ.gif

Kingbrave

Fredi is running the same lineup out there for Game 4. Gattis in LF. McCann still hitting 5th. Hold me.

I'm prepared to cry myself to sleep...again...damnit.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Garcia perfect game, Gattis and Mccann 4 HRs each.

BELIEVE

Top Bottom