• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Colby

Go Cards! Matt Carpenter, you have gone through enough slump. It's time to lead the offense again.

I think they will go with Burnett, but they will have Cole ready in the pen at the first sign of trouble.

There's a very real possibility that Clayton's arm will literally fall off while warming up tonight. The grounds crew better step its game up.

There's been talk of starting Mike Minor in Game 5 if they make it back to ATL and saving Kris Medlen for Game 1 of the NLCS if they make it. Minor would be on normal rest for Game 5, as would Greinke.

I don't know though. A series that goes all five games and only using Medlen once would look a little bad.

Zee-Row

Banned
As funny as that was I still wish the Rays had a new stadium in Downtown Tampa. Hopefully the current St Pete mayor gets ousted this year.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
There's been talk of starting Mike Minor in Game 5 if they make it back to ATL and saving Kris Medlen for Game 1 of the NLCS if they make it. Minor would be on normal rest for Game 5, as would Greinke.

I don't know though. A series that goes all five games and only using Medlen once would look a little bad.
Giving up 6 runs in Game 1 looked a little bad too.

Can't believe the Rays are losing because of things they rarely do , mistakes. Its starting to feel like its the end.

Welcome to the playoffs, where you can throw all that shit out. The Braves are getting fucked over by their starting pitching, which is usually excellent. 8.64 ERA so far in the series, and that's with Mike Minor's Game 2 domination.

Is there a way to watch these games online free? Is TBS broadcasting them online? I don't have cable unfortunately, so I don't have ESPN3 or anything.

Top Bottom