• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Good luck Pirates bros. I'll be OK with the Cards losing as long as we have a good game (and then the Pirates go on to win the WS). If the Cards lose, the game is shitty, and then the Pirates get swept by LA... well, I'll be pissed.

Good luck Pirates bros. I'll be OK with the Cards losing as long as we have a good game (and then the Pirates go on to win the WS). If the Cards lose, the game is shitty, and then the Pirates get swept by LA... well, I'll be pissed.

What is wrong with Cardinal fans, have you all been lobotomized?

"Well gee-whiz, I don't care if we win, as long as everyone has fun!"

Malo

Banned
How do Yankee fans feel about the Girardi resigning? I remember in this thread a couple years back most of the Council were calling for his head. Small sample size of fans, but I assume most NYY fans here live in New York.
He did a good job this season and there wasn't anyone better than him that they could have brought in.

The Cards fans here make it difficult to hate the team, although I still manage to reserve a sizable amount of loathing for them. To their credit, it's cooled off ever since La Russa retired.

jakncoke

Banned
Soka and Yoda are good people. Playoff front runners, though, fuck all of them. The 2011 postseason thread was unbearable after they whipped Milwaukee's ass, especially that little fucker Heart Attack.

They could be saints and give me a bj a day and i'd still find it easy as fuck to hate the Cards.

jakncoke

Banned
Nice smooth inning by Cole, amazing his growth in the later part of the year.

edit1; Thankfully hit 1 came in the 2nd and not super late in the game

edit2; nice double play

If the Cards win as an amazing underdog, everyone hates them for not "deserving" it. If the Cards have a strong team and win, everyone hates them because reasons.

What is wrong with Cardinal fans, have you all been lobotomized?

"Well gee-whiz, I don't care if we win, as long as everyone has fun!"

A good game is better than a sloppy game, regardless of who wins. I am just fortunate that my team wins most of the time.

Also, in the post season, Freese's middle name is Deep. His first name is Go. Or some shit like that according to my brother.

Top Bottom