• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Congrats, RedSox Nation

vern-schillinger.gif

Mindlog

Well played, Sox.
Now the waiting game to see what players are going to be wearing a different uniform next year.

As always.
Go Rays!

Chuck

Still without luck
my Kuroko avatar doesn't really match my posts. Ijust realized this, but maybe that makes it funnier

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Grats to the Red Sox fans. Would be surprised if you guys didn't win it all, pretty much the best rotation on top of the best lineup in these playoffs.

Some of you Yankees fans in here are fucking sad though. Get a life. Stop hating on others because you root for a third place sorry ass team thats headed for a decade of irrelevance like they're the New York Knicks.

Will definitely miss David Price. Seeing him warm up in the pen to end the season really hurts. Will definitely not miss Fernando Rodney. He can take his plantains and his arrows and get the hell out of town. Also fuck Jake McGee. It's pathetic to see a guy who throws 95% fastballs actually have zero fastball command.

This one really hurts. I'll see you guys in the offseason thread.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck those teams. Oakland V Pirates. That's the series that people want.
Not the people who work at Fox!

So which song played incessantly through the playoffs is worse - last year's WRITTEN IN THE STAAAAAARS or this year's LIGHT EM UP UP UP I'M ON FIYAAAAHHHHH?

Top Bottom