• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm going to try and convince Direct TV to give me a year of MLB Extra Innings for free. I'm no longer under contract and I'm paying month to month.

Anyone think I've got a shot if I re-up with them?

rinse82

SMALL SAMPLE SIZE

Hey Wilner. j/k

On a side note:

Dude is the worst though; rips on fans for reacting to what has happened so far because it's "too early". Meanwhile, if we got off to a good start, he would be singing all the praises in the world.

Fans - "Dickey looks like crap out there!"
Wilner - "You are dumb, it's too early"

In an alternate reality where Dickey looks like a Cy Young through 2 starts:

Wilner - "Dickey looks absolutely amazing out there"
Fans - "Well it's only 2 starts"
Wilner - "You are dumb"

No one is saying the season is over, so stop reaming people out for simply reacting to what they see Mike.

Hey Wilner. j/k

On a side note:

Dude is the worst though; rips on fans for reacting to what has happened so far because it's "too early". Meanwhile, if we got off to a good start, he would be singing all the praises in the world.

Wilner - "You are dumb"

No one is saying the season is over, so stop reaming people out for simply reacting to what they see Mike.

Heard them making fun of this on the Fan this morning. It's hilarious that guys on his own station notice this too.

Hey Wilner. j/k

On a side note:

Wilner - "You are dumb"

If everyone agreed it wouldn't be entertaining

3N16MA

Banned
I'm going to try and convince Direct TV to give me a year of MLB Extra Innings for free. I'm no longer under contract and I'm paying month to month.

Anyone think I've got a shot if I re-up with them?

Have you tried splitting MLB.TV with a friend or family member? It's actually a pretty good price and it's easy to keep track of multiple games.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Have you tried splitting MLB.TV with a friend or family member? It's actually a pretty good price and it's easy to keep track of multiple games.

No I haven't tried that. I've heard some bad things about the streaming quality on PS3. I no longer have a HTPC in my basement cave so that is why I was thinking direct tv. I get most if not all Reds games on Fox Sports anyway but it would be cool to watch other teams when I feel like it.

cashman

Banned
So now for the next month, the angels have Wilson and four pieces of shit in the rotation. Weaver most likely wont be as good as he used to be when he gets back. Boggles the mind that people think they'll do well

Sanjuro

Red Sox sellout streak should be coming to a end this Wednesday.

No way that would have happened today. Absolutely beautiful day in the 60s. No baseball, settled for a long drive out on the Cape.

3N16MA

Banned
No I haven't tried that. I've heard some bad things about the streaming quality on PS3. I no longer have a HTPC in my basement cave so that is why I was thinking direct tv. I get most if not all Reds games on Fox Sports anyway but it would be cool to watch other teams when I feel like it.

The stream is pretty good on my PS3 and I use the at bat app on my iPhone when not at home (free with MLB.TV premium). Can easily get three games going (PS3, iPhone, Mac) but usually just so Yankees games on the PS3.

3N16MA

Banned
So would the Yankees entertain the idea of keeping Gardner in center and putting Granderson in left when he returns?

"I don't think so," Cashman said.

Cashman's answer is two-fold. No. 1, without spring training, the Yankees didn't get to see how Granderson would adapt to left so they will likely keep him in center. Second, Cashman does not want to create an issue about the left-center debate if he doesn't have to.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/yankees/post/_/id/52253/cashman-granderson-stays-in-center#comment

I don't get this decision at all. Gardner is a far superior CF than Granderson and is wasted playing LF. Does Granderson really need ST to get accustom to the 2nd easiest defensive position after playing CF? Take advantage of your best defensive player and let him play CF.

Panzon

Just saw what happened with the Rangers and holy shit what the fuck was that umpire on. He should at least get suspended

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Less than 10 minutes to first pitch here at Marlins Park... #Braves
BHcfRsgCUAEmqGC.jpg

https://twitter.com/KevinMcAlpin/status/321760287239852033

Syrinx

How many did the Marlins have for their opener? Imagine it wasn't much at all. But it couldn't have been THAT bad...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom