• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

The only thing that makes me feel better about this season is that the Angels are possibly going to be 2-6 ... and Weaver is out for 4-6 weeks.

And an Astros win and their loss will put that at the bottom of the AL West.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Bit late but F work and early afternoon games

Zz3Q5.gif

Macattk15

I wouldn't mind if Jack Z and Wedge packed their bags. I know it's early but this got old two years ago.

There is probably a 0% chance Jack Z makes it through this season.

Wedge ... while he makes some weird roster construction ... he can only work with what he has.

I wouldn't mind if Jack Z and Wedge packed their bags. I know it's early but this got old two years ago.

Be patient. Your minors are loaded. Jack Z wasn't brought in to make the MLB team immediately better. He was brought in to do what he did in Milwaukee: totally rebuild the farm.

Etheus

Neo Member
Be patient. Your minors are loaded. Jack Z wasn't brought in to make the MLB team immediately better. He was brought in to do what he did in Milwaukee: totally rebuild the farm.

Our young building blocks, Ackley, looking like a bust, Smoak is a bust, Montero looking like a bust. Lets give Wells away for nothing. Lets get rid of Vargas and Fister. Dingers and big TVs though!

Macattk15

Our young building blocks, Ackley, looking like a bust, Smoak is a bust, Montero looking like a bust. Lets give Wells away for nothing. Lets get rid of Vargas and Fister. Dingers and big TVs though!

Jason Vargas is no one special. We did get Kendrys for him and Kendrys has actually produced a bit so far.

Fister though :(

I agree on all the young guys .... they all fucking suck.

Our minor leagues are loaded ... sure ... with fucking prospects who will bust out like Ackley. Well cept Zunino ... I already have boners due to him.

All you need is an out Brandon. One out. You can't get one out? Terrible closer. Don't know why Donnie made you one. You suck.

Ned you're an idiot for overpaying for him.

bluemax

Banned
I remember when Mariners-GAF was in good spirits during spring training. :)

No. I didn't believe it.

In other news:

https://twitter.com/shannondrayer/status/322184376219750400

Ackley has been hitting the ball better this year, but he's been incredibly unlucky. Still it would be nice if things picked up.

cashman

Banned
This is like the one time last year when the Mariners magically exploded for like 30 runs combined in two days vs the Rangers.

I STILL believe in the smoakamotive

Opiate

Have there been any bets yet on whether the Angels or Dodgers will end the season with a better record?

They both seem like strong candidates to underperform their payrolls/roster expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom