• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
lol :p, the hd feeds of mlb.tv must be swallowing up my bandwidth 139 gb so far in 12 days. on pace to match or surpass what i did in january when i was out of work most of the month

jakncoke

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this team.

haha all dat money and this is what you get

laughing-hysterically.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Who wouldnt? I mean, being able to go out and get anyone talent you want is pretty sweet. Must be nice, but alas I sit back and see the Pirates style of FA signings
If the Pirates are smart they'll be stockpiling money for extensions down the road. Cole, Taillon, etc.

jakncoke

Banned
If the Pirates are smart they'll be stockpiling money for extensions down the road. Cole, Taillon, etc.

Thats another thing about having money, being able to keep your homegrown talent. Im really shocked we were able to keep McCutchen and for that deal. He would of landed a contract so much bigger on the market. If Marte keeps his path, I hope we can secure him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom