• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im rooting for the Padres. That team has got the passion.

Corran just ask Sanjuro for the psd, should be much easier that way

that image isnt to stay. I just made it so I can just quickly edit it. If Sanj gets me the psd then I can continue that one.

Jubs

Trying to update the teams image. Check your teams and tell me who to update/remove.

0xspXcv.png

492bBQI.png

lol Enron not on the braves. Poor Enron.

You should remove windu. He has past, RIP.

I thought the mod said he was coming back?

Sanjuro

In honor of the terrible "42" film, I'll re-tell my best Brooklyn Dodgers tale.

When working in Brooklyn several years ago, I needed to get some lunch. There was a KFC right off the road. Went in there and ordered a meal. After passing my money through the bullet-proof revolving wall, I received my chicken and biscuits through the lock-down security measures. While this was happening, a black woman was screaming at the employees with her two young daughters. Calling them "nigge**" and generally upset about her not getting extra meal options. As I sat down to eat my food, across the street, I could see the Ebbets Field base. Now furnished with apartment complex looming over me. I had no idea that it was there. Kind of sat there in awe, wishing there was more substance to the remaining portion. My partner at the time just said, "What's Ebbets Field?"

It was then when I absorbed the entire spectacle before me in. I was eating KFC next to racist people, right where Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier.

I learned more that day than anything this terrible biopic taught me.

You should remove windu. He has past, RIP.

And I think ZeroRay is an Angels fan now or something.

what did he get banned for?

In honor of the terrible "42" film, I'll re-tell my best Brooklyn Dodgers tale.

When working in Brooklyn several years ago, I needed to get some lunch. There was a KFC right off the road. Went in there and ordered a meal. After passing my money through the bullet-proof revolving wall, I received my chicken and biscuits through the lock-down security measures. While this was happening, a black woman was screaming at the employees with her two young daughters. Calling them "nigge**" and generally upset about her not getting extra meal options. As I sat down to eat my food, across the street, I could see the Ebbets Field base. Now furnished with apartment complex looming over me. I had no idea that it was there. Kind of sat there in awe, wishing there was more substance to the remaining portion. My partner at the time just said, "What's Ebbets Field?"

It was then when I absorbed the entire spectacle before me in. I was eating KFC next to racist people, right where Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier.

I learned more that day than anything this terrible biopic taught me.

.......................you were eating KFC? gross.

No White Sox fans on GAF? Sad! Also, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT'S A LOTTA METS FANS!

Reyes out a currently estimated 1 to 3 months.
Greinke out 2 months.
Quentin out 8 days and of course appealing.

Nice game for the Cards. I didn't realize until now that Shelby Miller is only 22. And, just like that, the Cards are on top of the NL Central. Means shit this early, but I cannot complain.

A part of me is still (without good reason) bitter about Pujols going to the Angels. Seeing them lose is better than seeing the Cubs lose these days; I actually really enjoy watching the Cubs as of late for whatever reason.

Sanjuro

.......................you were eating KFC? gross.

My job at the time required a ton of driving. Would just stop random places, random times to get some quick food. Their grilled chicken wraps they have are fairly good.

I just thought it was really neat. Never expected to come across anything remaining from Ebbets.

ryan-ts

Just found out about Reyes, poor guy was having a great season too, hopefully the team can pick it up while he's out. Now it's time to build up that hype train for Lawrie's return.

Add me to the Jays, please.

So no Reyes for a long time, and Lawrie gone for at least a few more weeks...that is going to be one sorry infield. Do the Jays have any infield prospects at all?

Remember in the 70's and early 80's when they used golf carts to haul relief pitchers out to the mound? This is what the Mariners used for a time...

ms-relief-seattle-mariners.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom