• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Waffle fries?

Get your racism straight, it's chicken and waffles. I'm an expert now that I live in the South.

Dbz5GlT.jpg

How is that racist!? You live in the south and have never been to Chik-fil-A?!?

Doytch

Yeah, I've never been to Chik-fil-A, I don't eat horseshit. Also I'm not a gigantic homophobe.

For the record, I've never even had chicken and waffles.

Good first inning for Gallardo, only two hits and 20 pitches, barely half of them strikes.

The Road for Third Place in the NL Central goes through us, gentlemen!

Sanjuro

Meh, I don't eat fast food. I think it tastes like shit and more importantly it makes me feel like shit.

Normally, yes. Chik-fil-a is probably the exception. I don't think that I've ever had a meal there that made me feel bad. Between their grilled and spicy chicken sandwich meal...gatdam.

Jackie Bradley Jr. has his own meal at CFA is South Carolina. Hence the reference.

Doytch

Normally, yes. Chik-fil-a is probably the exception. I don't think that I've ever had a meal there that made me feel bad. Between their grilled and spicy chicken sandwich meal...gatdam.
I have a sensitivity to the artificial hormones used for poultry so fast-food chicken is particularly out of the equation. Even still, gluten and GMO vegetable oil = pass.

Sanjuro

I have a sensitivity to the artificial hormones used for poultry so fast-food chicken is particularly out of the equation. Even still, gluten and GMO vegetable oil = pass.

i6ipOmZMHELOl.gif

Jesus Christ...could I even buy you a beer if you came to Boston? Pretty sure you would die.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I see. Right well the packages are shit, but whatever, I can either save $5 and get some shit mailed to me (Red Sox) or spend the same and get some free shit mailed to me plus apparently get 2 free tickets to a game which I'm sure are horrid tickets but whatever (STL). Went the STL route.

Worst case put the tickets up on StubHub or try to roam to a lower section. It seems like a decent price for the package, but only if you use all of it. Otherwise the gameday might be better as the $20 alone if you can't use it on your phone.

Sanjuro

Worst case put the tickets up on StubHub or try to roam to a lower section. It seems like a decent price for the package, but only if you use all of it. Otherwise the gameday might be better as the $20 alone if you can't use it on your phone.

Kind of bummed they butchered the app this season. Android here, but I've heard that was the norm for the IOS users prior.

BFIB

Kind of bummed they butchered the app this season. Android here, but I've heard that was the norm for the IOS users prior.

I've never had any luck using the app. I've always relied on my desktop PC to buy tickets through Stubhub.

Doytch

http://i.minus.com/i6ipOmZMHELOl.gif[IMG]

Jesus Christ...could I even buy you a beer if you came to Boston? Pretty sure you would die.[/QUOTE]
I'm not gluten-free, I drink beerz, make crepes, bake, etc. I just limit my exposure to stuff I'll actually derive enjoyment from, and chick-fil-a ain't that. And this still ignores that I wouldn't eat there even if their shit was delicious and wonderful because I don't really feel like supporting them.

I don't drink the week before A-races, which Boston definitely is, so I wouldn't be drinking then anyway, though =P
[quote="darkside31337, post: 52278594"]It's easier to just go vegetarian.[/QUOTE]
I don't eat a lot of meat, besides sardines for lunch.

I can't hate that contract too much. Andrus is a fucking stud, but surprised the Rangers went all out.

Profar is too good to hold back forever, though. He'll probably play 2B, so I guess locking up Andrus for that much won't affect him.

...but if he plays 2B, where does Kinsler play?

Sanjuro

I'm not gluten-free, I drink beerz, make crepes, bake, etc. I just limit my exposure to stuff I'll actually derive enjoyment from, and chick-fil-a ain't that. And this still ignores that I wouldn't eat there even if their shit was delicious and wonderful because I don't really feel like supporting them.

I don't drink the week before A-races, which Boston definitely is, so I wouldn't be drinking then anyway, though =P

I wish more companies were like Chick-fil-a, people there are fantastic.

No beers for Mr. Fancy Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom