• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

wDxBD.jpg

Doytch

2013 Bryce Harper b/fWAR: Over/under 2012 Trout WAR?

Has to be under just in terms of the luck factor, but would anyone be that surprised if it was over?

Malo

Banned
2013 Bryce Harper b/fWAR: Over/under 2012 Trout WAR?

Has to be under just in terms of the luck factor, but would anyone be that surprised if it was over?
I wouldn't be surprised, but 10 war in a single season is kind of insane, so I'll take the under. I think he puts up a 6/7 war this season.

Sanjuro

Last rookie shortstop = Nomar.
Last rookie left fielder = Yaz.
Last younger starting third baseman = Boggs.

dat rookie progression.

Picking up Gameday Audio from MLB.com now. Interestingly, it's $20, but it's included for free with the $15 Red Sox Nation membership... or, if I buy Cardinal's Nation membership for $20, it's included, and I get some other Cardinals-related perks. Decisions decisions.

Sanjuro

Picking up Gameday Audio from MLB.com now. Interestingly, it's $20, but it's included for free with the $15 Red Sox Nation membership... or, if I buy Cardinal's Nation membership for $20, it's included, and I get some other Cardinals-related perks. Decisions decisions.

I would pay the $20 by principal.

Sanjuro

Yep. If I don't, I basically cannot follow baseball outside of a few games I catch on weekends; I'm too cheap to spend money on anything but the most basic of basic cable packages.

I meant fuck those Red Sox / Cardinal nation packages. I'm curious what the Red Sox discount is for the local pubs. I bet it's a free plate of nachos every seven years of membership.

I meant fuck those Red Sox / Cardinal nation packages. I'm curious what the Red Sox discount is for the local pubs. I bet it's a free plate of nachos every seven years of membership.

Oh I see. Right well the packages are shit, but whatever, I can either save $5 and get some shit mailed to me (Red Sox) or spend the same and get some free shit mailed to me plus apparently get 2 free tickets to a game which I'm sure are horrid tickets but whatever (STL). Went the STL route.

h3ro

I'm just listening and hoping to hear a Vernon Wells homer call from Sterling. I'm thinking "RING THE BELLS... FOR VERNON WELLS!".

edit - typing that just made me really sad.

Sanjuro

Oh I see. Right well the packages are shit, but whatever, I can either save $5 and get some shit mailed to me (Red Sox) or spend the same and get some free shit mailed to me plus apparently get 2 free tickets to a game which I'm sure are horrid tickets but whatever (STL). Went the STL route.

If you get Red Sox, send me all the crap. I get 10% off at Game On, which combats their 30% up charge.

Spent $8.50 for a tall beer the other week in the city. Racked up a $70+ tab before dinner even started!

BFIB

Watched about 2 mins of Red Sox/Yankees before I had to turn the volume down.

Jesus, ESPN is fucking terrible.

Good AB for Jackie Bradley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom