• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
There is a lot of stuff on TV sunday night. There is nothing on during the day. Sunday afternoons are meant to be spent watching Baseball or Football. Screw Sunday night games

I got the Knicks and F1 on right now. Kind of a good thing the game is tonight.

Jubs

O2UIm2t.png

Brinbe

6 of the 9 batters in our line-up are hitting in the .100s.

god help us

And yet we have a good shot at being @ .500 overall. Can't help but be positive about that. Just need to hope the starting pitching continues to shape up and the batting averages normalize a bit.

Also looks like our pen might be in for some work yet again if this goes extras.

rando14

And yet we have a good shot at being @ .500 overall. Can't help but be positive about that. Just need to hope the starting pitching continues to shape up and the batting averages normalize a bit.

Also looks like our pen might be in for some work yet again if this goes extras.

I'm talking about the mariners

paully

Banned
CJ Wilson is the most dissapointing player on the Angels. I don't think he'll ever be worth what he's being paid.

All those millions and he's already given up 3 hits and a run in three innings to the Astros.

Torii Hunter is on fucking fire

His WAR was out of this world last year, that 2 spot is aces for him. Angels should have re-signed him instead of Hamilton; that should have been a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom