• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

paully

Banned
Holy fuck. Angels are fielding like a bunch of clowns. This game is over in 3,2,1...

I still cannot fathom why Mike Scioscia has Peter Bourjos permanently starting at CF over Trout.

Need to start pitching mujica first out of the gate again. And motte needs to be back last Monday.
He's likely out for the year. This "wait and see" approach never works. Didn't work for Furcal; doubtful it'll work for Motte. Get him his TJ surgery and start the recovery period.

Went out to mow.

Come back in and it's 4-3 in the top of the 10th? What the fuck.
Rosenthal gave up a 2 run HR in the eighth. Boggs shat the bed again in the ninth and Mujica had to escape a 1st and 3rd, no out situation to keep the game tied. Salas gives up a solo shot in the tenth.

paully

Banned
I read somewhere, maybe twitter, that Trout is really pissed about that.

I don't blame him.

It just doesn't make any sense. How are you going to move the best CF in the game to fucking LF? The Angels don't respect the guy, especially after what happened with his contract arbitration a couple months ago.

Macattk15

If Montero doesn't start fucking driving the ball soon I am done with him.

Right now he is a slap hitting, shitty running, shitty fielding waste of roster space.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You can do it Cubs!

mLHy0Gu.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
I don't blame him.

It just doesn't make any sense. How are you going to move the best CF in the game to fucking LF? The Angels don't respect the guy, especially after what happened with his contract arbitration a couple months ago.
There was no arbitration. They gave him a small raise that they weren't required to give him. It was just a gesture saying "Good job last year." Not sure how you see that as disrespectful.

paully

Banned
There was no arbitration. They gave him a small raise that they weren't required to give him. It was just a gesture saying "Good job last year." Not sure how you see that as disrespectful.

He received a $20,000 raise (IIRC), don't pretend like the Angels went out of their way to thank him for 2012. I found it pretty insulting, as did his agent apparently.

They only increased it by 25k. There were reports about him being upset and he should be.

paully

Banned
They only increased it by 25k. There were reports about him being upset and he should be.

A part of me fears/anticipates that Trout won't re-sign with the Angels once his contract is up. The move to LF doesn't bode well either.

Edit: oh god, Scott Downs....please don't fuck up, please don't fuck up

paully

Banned
Scott Downs is such a fuck up. I hope the angels have learned their lesson when it comes to getting the Blue Jays' shitty left-overs.

I'm sure Frieri will clean up his mess, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom