• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

LOL at the Cubs broadcast team showing the dirt spots in front of home plate from wild pitches.

Cubs totally gave this game away....damn...oh well.

rando14

ibjscdNfC1IV4i.gif

why do you still like smoak though? curious

paully

Banned
Finally! Mike Trout's 1st HR. Better late than never, dude.

edit: and Hamilton with a triple. Nice. Hope he's finally found his groove.

Jays hitting has been shit this series. We're lucky to have won 2 of 3. Bullpen has oddly been the best part of this team so far.

Mmm Hawksworth.

paully

Banned
Jays hitting has been shit this series. We're lucky to have won 2 of 3. Bullpen has oddly been the best part of this team so far.

Mmm Hawksworth.

Their hitting has been shit in general. I didn't think they'd start this slowly, Bautista needs to start delivering if they want to start winning games. And Edwin is a fucking cancer to that lineup right now.

5-0 lead with 2.1 innings to go. Now a blowout loss.

But Jak, you think too small. When I said "it will get worse before it gets better," I had already conceded this game was a loss. I meant this losing streak will get a lot worse before it gets better. I called a sweep 4 days ago, btw.

dmag1223

The main reason Broxton looked so pathetic that inning was probably because dusty decided not to use him for like 7 days. He looked increadibly rusty. Meanwhile, hoover, arguably our worst reliever pitches basically every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom