• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
BH7i1JPCYAAdMrm.jpg:large

I haven't been following the Dodgers/Padres rivalry much. What's the chance of something happening tomorrow? Are tensions still really high?

EDIT: Jeez, I have my days confused. I didn't realize that their first game was today. Nevermind, then. Guess I can see for myself.

I haven't been following the Dodgers/Padres rivalry much. What's the chance of something happening tomorrow? Are tensions still really high?

EDIT: Jeez, I have my days confused. I didn't realize that their first game was today. Nevermind, then. Guess I can see for myself.
You're not going to see anything happen between both teams.

Just got back from the game. I left after the 7th inning. Only good thing about it were those two new 1080P screens. Really look good.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
You shut your damn mouth. There was one fan in my row who had the nerve to go to a Dodgers - Padres game dressed in Giants gear. I mean what the fuck.

Seeing you guys lose in person is so much sweeter. Plus he probably arrived on time and stayed for the full game.

Maybe she wanted to test out a dodger dog, but half way through it she got sick because how bad it is. While she was in the bathroom throwing up you left in the 7th!

Case closed
Everyone loves a good Dodger Dog. Had two of them today with mustard but they were out of relish and onions. Maybe if we cut Belisario we could use that money on condiments (except ketchup.)

Parch

re:Gifs. No fair comparing wrestling. They're trying to create interesting visuals.

There's something about baseball that creates the unique. You can go to 50,000 games and still see something you've never seen before. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy shit I've seen at minor league games. It's a shame everything bizarre isn't caught on video.

Is there any truth that the Jays are going to use Lawrie some at 2B? That would be great for my fantasy team if he becomes eligible there!

Gallardo DUI? Oh man. I was already starting to dislike him, now this...

Ergh. A .22? And you're driving! And you have all the resources in the world! What a complete dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom