• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
We need better left-handed power hitters. Davis and Duda aren't getting it done.

Also, I hate the call to bunt there.

We need better left-handed power hitters. Davis and Duda aren't getting it done.

Also, I hate the call to bunt there.

Not that he's going to continue like this, but Duda is putting up 1.065 OPS on the young season. How is he going to get it done much better than that?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Don't have real speed at 1st, no speed at 3rd. Gee isn't an amazing hitter. You just pray he doesn't hit a DP, and if that's the case might as well bunt. If Mets had a speedster at first then you let Gee swing IMO.
I'd rather take my chances that he doesn't hit into a double play instead of just giving up the out to get the guy to 2nd. That's me, though.

EDIT - Also, DAVID WRIGHT!

Fenix

List of (qualified) players still without a walk:
  • Torii Hunter
  • Chris Getz
  • Starlin Castro
  • Carlos Gomez
  • Erik Kratz
  • Jeff Keppinger
Who will be the last man standing?

Blearth

Banned
This series would be a pretty good time for Buster Posey to get it going.

ljxSCfu.jpg

sangreal

Having 2 Jackie Robinson days seems silly to me. Were the off days an artifact of the Astros move or something? or does it happen every year?

sangreal

Not everyone played yesterday.

...I know, that's why I'm asking about the off days. If Jackie Robinson day is important, and I think it is, then they just shouldn't have any teams off that day. I'm wondering if they can't do this due to the number of teams in each league or something

RBH

I live only 30 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta (Suwanee, GA), and I'm currently able to watch the Free Game of the Day on MLB.tv (Royals @ Braves).

Weird. Thought it would be blacked out. Since I don't have cable, I may just get MLB.tv then.

jakncoke

Banned
I live only 30 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta (Suwanee, GA), and I'm currently able to watch the Free Game of the Day on MLB.tv (Royals @ Braves).

Weird. Thought it would be blacked out. Since I don't have cable, I may just get MLB.tv then.

Perhaps it just because the free game, you might want to wait till a non free day and see if you're blacked out

zychi

Banned

Use a proxy. I have mlb.tv and it adjust where i am, so i have *no* blackouts....barring nationally televised games.

On ios/androis you can get a jailbroken app call location spoofer to do the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom