• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one fluke season. This is the real Ubaldo, the one the Rockies knew before trading him.

He actually had two really good seasons sandwiched around an injury-ruined one. What really happened was he lost velocity on his fastball so nothing else fools anybody. Almost exactly what happened to Tommy Hanson.

Sanjuro

About par for the course with him. He isn't consistent at all, and they made such a fuss when we got him a few years ago.

Someone on here tried to argue with me that they got an incredible deal on him. While none of the prospects dealt have turned out to be much, Ubaldo is just a shadow of anything he ever was.

RBH

Perhaps it just because the free game, you might want to wait till a non free day and see if you're blacked out

I had thought the blackout rules applied to the Free Game of the Day as well. But I'll wait for a non-free Braves game to test it out.

zychi

Banned
What are those ugly red caps the Indians wear? Is that just batting practice?

Any chance you got the background image that is super similar to your avatar? I used to have a bunch of baseball hat color logos as backgrounds and cant find em now that that hard drive died

zychi

Banned
I get the respect the mlb is showing Jackie Robinson with the jersey wearing, but cant they just do a patch or a 42 graphic on every game? Everyone wearing 42 with no name on the back drives me crazy.

I get the respect the mlb is showing Jackie Robinson with the jersey wearing, but cant they just do a patch or a 42 graphic on every game? Everyone wearing 42 with no name on the back drives me crazy.

I agree completely. It's especially hell when you're at the game and you see 42 everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom