• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

WHAT the FUCK is with this bullshit umpire?

EmWdsGP.png

Friggz

Do not quit on your fantasy teams, please. It's only been 2 weeks. Dead teams suck.

i have to keep reminding myself thats its only been two weeks.

BUt i lost: reyes, aramis rameriez, aaron hill and giancarlo stanton.

my offense is hurting, thankfully my pitching is the strength of my team.

Dear JaysTalk caller: No, you don't have to give Adam Lind a "chance to learn how to hit LHP". We have sufficient data to say he fucking can't, 755 PA's and a .607 OPS. Nope.

AA must be looking for some miracle to try to dump both Lind and Rasmus at some point. This lineup can barely score runs without hitting the home run. It's sad to watch. Not sure Bonifacio should be battling lead off either but I'm not sure who else I would put in there. Lawrie? I'm not sure.

Last night was a game we should have won with at least Reyes in the lineup. It sucks to think that all the pieces of this team might not be together until mid-June/all star break.

Enron

Banned
i have to keep reminding myself thats its only been two weeks.

BUt i lost: reyes, aramis rameriez, aaron hill and giancarlo stanton.

my offense is hurting, thankfully my pitching is the strength of my team.

Sounds like its time to make some trades

Fenix

AA must be looking for some miracle to try to dump both Lind and Rasmus at some point. This lineup can barely score runs without hitting the home run. It's sad to watch. Not sure Bonifacio should be battling lead off either but I'm not sure who else I would put in there. Lawrie? I'm not sure.

Last night was a game we should have won with at least Reyes in the lineup. It sucks to think that all the pieces of this team might not be together until mid-June/all star break.
It's OK to have a platoon player on your team. Even if his platoon mate is Rajai Davis.

Not sure why you and others want to dump Rasmus so fast. Sure he's got a 40% K-rate, but that's bound to come down and he's currently leading the team with a 0.8 fWAR and is also a plus defender. .406 wOBA lol, that'll come down too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom