• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
c509bac736f8d9cf48dfb23e211aaa0f_large.jpg

lolol

Oh for the love of all things holy...Coward warning, please.

Is there a transcription?
coward warning? I don't get it.

"It's one of the worst places in baseball for, well, just about anything," Berkman told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and the Dallas Morning News. "I really don't like it. I read where they got approval for some more upgrades. Count me in the group of people extremely happy to see that. I guess I'm just spoiled.

"There is a tremendous history associated with it and there is something special about playing on the same field that guys like Babe Ruth did. But really, what kind of history is there? It's not like there has been one championship after another. It's mainly been a place for people to go and drink beer."
For the record Ian Kinsler and Derek Holland can't wait to play there.

EDIT: comments
Keith Green Sr. · Top Commenter · Works at City of Stockton
You'd drink to excess too Lance if you had to watch the Cubs every year.
Reply · 4 · · 9 hours ago
Vince Weaver · Top Commenter · Safety Director/AutoCAD Design at Nickell Moulding
Yes, Wrigley is a dump, but people from miles around like to come inside. Kinda like Berkman's wife, except people usually fondly remember their visit to Wrigley.
Reply · 3 · · 3 hours ago
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

eznark

Banned
Vince Weaver · Top Commenter · Safety Director/AutoCAD Design at Nickell Moulding
Yes, Wrigley is a dump, but people from miles around like to come inside. Kinda like Berkman's wife, except people usually fondly remember their visit to Wrigley.

hahahahahahahaha

Is Eznark's real name Vince Weaver?

Talon

tom-haverford-face.gif

carlos

Wow, what the fuck, did the Royals pay this umpire off? Davis has been getting some shittacular calls all game.

agreed, eric gregg jr sighting.

That's like 6 or 7 times pitch trax is showing blown calls.

easy for Davis to have no walks when he gets 8 inches on both sides of the plate

edit: fuck!, snitkered again!

zychi

Banned
coward warning? I don't get it.

For the record Ian Kinsler and Derek Holland can't wait to play there.

EDIT: comments

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Look at Lance's batting average in Wrigley.

MLBN was talking about this yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom