• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Marte is really good at baseball this season

Stetson Allie is mashing in WV, batting .411 with 6 hrs

We need to transition all of our struggling pitchers over to the plate :O Between him and Hanson, I'm convinced that they're putting something in the food in WV considering these break out seasons... Although Hanson is struggling this season.

jakncoke

Banned
fucking time warner internet. wireless goes down, i try to get to work. restarting router and what not. no work. plug it in to the router still no work. give up and about to watch django and bam internet

jakncoke

Banned
Marte is really good at baseball this season

We need to transition all of our struggling pitchers over to the plate :O Between him and Hanson, I'm convinced that they're putting something in the food in WV considering these break out seasons... Although Hanson is struggling this season.

He needs to get his errors under control, 40 last year 10 in 10 games this year(dont know the updated total)
Nice play by Walker!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Thom Brennaman just said that Tim Tebow was aurguably the best college football player ever. He's such an incorrigible scoundrel.

Not a great start for Happ but I still like what I've see. From him this season. He could have pitched a gem and it wouldn't have mattered.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Votto has turned into such a lame duck after his injury last season. I hope he find his bat soon.

Fenix

"Rios is a much better hitter since going to Chicago"

With TOR: .285/.335/.451
With CHW: .270/.309/.438

Sure, don't let the numbers get in the way of whatever you wanna say, Buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom