• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Hey, fuck you buddy!

Hey man, I'm a Brewers fan and I still want to see the Pirates do well. But I can't deny history, they play great the first half of the season and then promptly remember that their jerseys say "Pirates" on them after the All-Star Break.

harSon

Banned
Hey man, I'm a Brewers fan and I still want to see the Pirates do well. But I can't deny history, they play great the first half of the season and then promptly remember that their jerseys say "Pirates" on them after the All-Star Break.

That's only a recent phenomenon. We're moving up in the world! Before 2011, we were consistently shit through out the entirety of the season. It's only a matter of time before we figure out how to make it through 3/4ths of the season and tank our way to the playoffs!

Sephzilla

That's only a recent phenomenon. We're moving up in the world! Before 2011, we were consistently shit through out the entirety of the season. It's only a matter of time before we figure out how to make it through 3/4ths of the season and tank our way to the playoffs!

The Pirates are the only other NL Central team I'd be happy to see in the playoffs besides my lowly Brewers.

It's time to admit your team is bad. Join us, brother.

Definitely a lot of time for them to be bad, and charlie is having a terrible year so far managing, and the middle relief sucks big time, but I really like the end of the bullpen and the pitching has been really good now that Doc has looked so good his last 2 starts. Phils are gonna hang around and make a push for the 2nd wildcard.

harSon

Banned
The Pirates are the only other NL Central team I'd be happy to see in the playoffs besides my lowly Brewers.

I have a little more hope for the Pirates this season then I had coming in. Our offense has picked up a hell of a lot faster than last season (It took us about a fourth of a season last year for our offense to heat up), some young guys (Marte and Snider) have taken some significant strides towards becoming impact players, our rotation is pretty solid despite the fact that the back end of it is injured/rehabbing and our bullpen is pretty damned solid. Oh, and we have Cole on the way (although he's not pitching to well in AAA atm :|)!

We're off to a better start than last season, so hopefully we can rack up enough wins to before the All-Star break to coast our way to a .500 season!

NL Central is still such a joke. I love the Cards, but there's really no excuse for them to be in the running year in and year out. I think the last time I recall them having a totally shit season was in 2007.

Sephzilla

I have a little more hope for the Pirates this season then I had coming in. Our offense has picked up a hell of a lot faster than last season (It took us about a fourth of a season last year for our offense to heat up), some young guys (Marte and Snider) have taken some significant strides towards becoming impact players, our rotation is pretty solid despite the fact that the back end of it is injured/rehabbing and our bullpen is pretty damned solid. Oh, and we have Cole on the way (although he's not pitching to well in AAA atm :|)!

We're off to a better start than last season, so hopefully we can rack up enough wins to before the All-Star break to coast our way to a .500 season!

I have zero hope for the Brewers, honestly. Their pitching is shaky at best and the offense is far too streaky outside of Braun and Ramirez. They honestly have some of the right pieces in place, but need a ton of work in other places. Plus it's going to be hard for them to keep or sign significant talent simply because they are the Brewers.

3N16MA

Banned
People said that about Baltimore and their rotation last year, but it never happened.

O's rotation was nothing special last season. It was their bullpen and their luck of winning one run/extra inning games. They ranked 21 in starter ERA last season and 24/25 in FIP/xFIP.

rekameohs

Banned
ESPN's Outside The Lines is reporting that Robinson Cano's official spokeswoman was listed on Biogenesis documents as a customer.

HM2b6lf.jpg

ESPN's Outside The Lines is reporting that Robinson Cano's official spokeswoman was listed on Biogenesis documents as a customer.
Cano needs to sign a $180m deal quick before baseball cracks down on him. Ppettibone makes his mlb debut tonight. His era in AAA this year is almost 10. Yikes.

Friggz

this is what sucks about having ties to Melky (best friend) and Arod (his team mate)

The only thing at stake here is his image, especially with a connection this loose.

BFIB

Hi everyone, new member here. I'm a member of Nats-GAF. Looking forward to talking baseball with everyone.

Another Natinals fan. They are out in droves! Enjoy coming back every 7th inning against the Cardinals horrible bullpen tonight. I'll be throwing shit at my TV when Boggs gives up 6 runs.

Ketchup or mustard?

Mustard is healthier, not red (you goddamn commies), and has more variety. Go team Mustard!

both are fine although I do like mustard more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom