• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozeman

I don't like you Pete Kozma, certainly not

Don't worry. We only pretend to like him until the Cards get somebody better at short and we'll let our true feeling loose.

edit--2 best NL teams snowed out? Hopefully they'll demand that cold weather teams have retractable roofs someday. This is getting ridiculous.

Chuck

Still without luck
Time to light up them bats, O's.

ilu7EXh.png

If you guys aren't listening to Fringe Average you are really missing out. Amazingly good show already.

Hell yea, agreed. Mike Ferrin sounds kinda like Seth Rogen to me and Jason Parks is awesome. When he was talking about going to the Dominican bodega I thought he was talking about my Dad's spot for a sec. Lives in the same area in Brooklyn.

eznark

Banned
Hell yea, agreed. Mike Ferrin sounds kinda like Seth Rogen to me and Jason Parks is awesome. When he was talking about going to the Dominican bodega I thought he was talking about my Dad's spot for a sec. Lives in the same area in Brooklyn.

I've always loved the way Parks talks about baseball and baseball players. To him they are all beautiful women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom